OUR CAMPERS ARE BUILT TOUGH FOR THE AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
North Coast Campers
North Coast Campers is a family owned business and has 17 years of manufacturing onsite, building our campers from start to finish. Our campers are proudly built on the beautiful Sunshine Coast Queensland and can be delivered Australia wide.
Speak to our dedicated team to discuss your needs, we'll customise the camper design layout to best suit your requirements. We have multiple layout options on all our models and work closely with the customer to custom build a camper that tick all boxes.
Being soley offroad orientated, incorporating design & construction, eg. using lightweight composite materials and products that have been tried & tested in the harshest Australian enviroments.
Back up service is second to none with authorised service & repair agents throughout Australia. Speak to our dedicated team to discuss your needs, we'll customise the camper design layout to best suit your requirements.
OUR CAMPER BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES:
- Hot dipped galvanized chassis.
- Our own suspension designed, engineered & built in house.
- Electric lift roof.
- Use of composite materials = Lightweight.
- Different ride heights & Lengths to suit storage options.
- Award winning mchitch auto coupling.
- GVM to suit customers requirements.
- Fridge is vitro frigo 12 volt compressor type.
- Lithium battery option available.
- Air bag suspension (Self leveling & Height adjustment)
- Water tanks manufactured to our spec and are puncture proof.
- Wheels & tyres are matched to the tow vehicle.
- Positive seals on all doors & Hatches = No dust.
- Power system tried & Tested over the last 10 years. And now using the latest Australian made & Designed REDARC products.
“We love the new layout of the 14 ft van, which is so practical, and the extra storage area means we can take everything we need for a longer trip. Thanks to you being able to individualise the build, all the extras we wanted are included and the van even fits into our garage at home”
“Thanks Jeff and Brian,
After picking up our 15 foot Titanium we spent 2 months travelling over some pretty rough terrain up to Cape York and the van lived up to our expectations”
“Fully Australian made in Caloundra by a boutique builder who not only cares about their finished product, but equally about us, the buyers. We felt happy to have been kept abreast during the build, in fact visiting the factory to check our new pride and joy”
Melbourne Leisure Fest 2017
October 5th – 8th
Victorian Caravan Camping & Touring Supershow 2017
February 22nd – 27th